This needs to be shared. It should make everyone feel worthy of being loved, and loving themselves. There is no place for bullying. It needs to end! Everyone should watch this:
Shane Koyczan was bullied a lot when he was a kid. So he took that pain and made this stunning video with the help of some amazingly talented people. It’s kind of breathtaking and powerful, just a warning. Also, it has a happy ending.
- At 1:20, he reminds us all what we heard growing up.
- At 2:07, we meet another girl who was bruised by words.
- At 2:57, we learn why she’s awesome.
- At 3:12, we meet a kid who was pummeled by pills.
- At 4:28, we learn how many kids have to deal with this to this day.
- At 5:23, if you’ve been bullied, you REALLY need to hear these words.
- At 6:00, seriously, listen to these damn beautiful words.
- And at 6:49, we get to the point that everyone should take to heart.