Today, on Suspended Coffees, a blog that I have been following for quite some time now, they posed the question, “How Important is Kindness?” I was totally consumed in reading some of the comments. Here are a few that I read today…I am quoting from their Facebook page which is so inspiring…
- More important than almost everything else in the world.
- Sometimes, receiving a word of kindness or a smile, is the only positive thing a person will experience in their whole day. And it could change the outcome of a life. May whomever that says kindness is not important live a whole day without it.
- What else can you give that cost you nothing, and rewards you 10 times over?
- It is so easy to be good natured, I wonder why anyone takes the trouble to be anything else?
- In the end, it’s all that matters
There were so many more. How would you answer the question? “How important is kindness to you?”
Tagged: how important is kindness, how important is kindness to you, inspire kindness, inspiring, living with kindness, rewards you ten times over, Suspended Coffees
Leave a Reply