I feel like I blinked and missed 2015! It went by so fast.
As I look back and reflect, I realized that the last two years, writing my end of the year blog was easy to do since I wrote everyday. I could remember everything because I wrote so often. It was like a journal
This year, I feel like I have gaps since I stopped writing. So, I tried to come up with a list of my highlights from 2015 and here they are, in no particular order…
- DJ off to college – more than 4 hours away – and loving it and doing so well. I am so proud of him!
- ME – starting grad school – it will take awhile but when I am done I will have a MS in Restorative Practices which I find fascinating!
- Starting the winter of 2015 with A LOT of snow, and ending the winter of 2015 with the warmest December on record!
- Finding myself working with two independent sales companies, Chloe and Isabel jewelry and Jamberry nails.
- My dad in and out of the hospital and rehabilitation centers (fortunately doing much better now.)
- My grandmother turning 100 years old and celebrating with family from all over the country.
- Lots of time spent with our extended family, which is always time well spent 🙂
High points and low points throughout the year, but that is what makes life interesting I guess!
I am looking forward to an eventful 2106 and I wish everyone a healthy, prosperous and happy year filled with love and compassion.
Tagged: 100th birthday, blank page, blogging, chloe and isabel, college, grandma is 100, independent sales, jamberry, masters degree, snow, start off 2016 on a high note, write a good story
Leave a Reply